Learn More About Santa Fe Village Apartments
You have questions, we have answers! Check out our FAQs below to learn more about our apartment community.
Don’t see your question answered here? Please contact us.
- Is the office open?
- Are you taking extra precautions to clean and sanitize?
- What are your office hours?
- What are the requirements?
- How much is the application fee?
- What is the deposit?
- Is there an admin fee?
- Do we take pets?
- Do we accept Section 8 or any type of housing vouchers?
- Are you an income based apartment?
- What are your leasing terms?
- What utilities is a tenant responsible for?
- How do I do my laundry?
- How do I contact Santa Fe Village Apartments?
Is the office open?
Yes, but you can also tour and lease virtually.
Are you taking extra precautions to clean and sanitize?
Absolutely! We have made changes to our day-to-day protocol to protect our community. Door knobs and surfaces are cleaned after every visitor or delivery and multiple times throughout the day.
What are the requirements?
- Minimum credit score of 580.
- Minimum income equal to 3 times the rent in a month.
- Bankruptcy, Judgments, money owed and evictions from previous landlords will be a denial.
- We look at criminal history, felony, and/or misdemeanor convictions. Sexual offense or drug related cases will be an automatic denial.
- 2 residents per bedroom allowed
How much is the application fee?
The application fee is $35.00. We will do both a background and credit check.
What is the deposit?
- Go to our Floor Plans section to view deposit & pricing for each floor plan.
Is there an admin fee?
Yes, it’s one-time $150.
Do we take pets?
We only take pets on in certain apartments. Pets must be 45 lbs or less. We do not always have pet apartments available so please call and check availability.
Do we accept Section 8 or any type of housing vouchers?
We do not accept any of the above.
Are you an income based apartment?
No, you must make 3 times the monthly rent to qualify.
What are your leasing terms?
We only offer 1 year leasing terms. We do not offer any short term leasing of any kind.
What utilities is a tenant responsible for?
There is a bundle utility paid directly to the management office. It is a set rate and you are required to pay it in addition to your rent each month. It covers water, trash, gas for hot water, sewer and Google Fiber internet. Electricity (all electric appliances) is based on your usage and paid to KCPL. Gas is heat only and is based on your usage and you will need to get it turned on directly with MGE (Missouri Gas Energy).
How do I do my laundry?
We do have a laundry facility in the buildings for you to use, they are coin operated. We do not have any washer dryer connections in any of our apartments.
How do I contact Santa Fe Village Apartments?
Have a question that isn't answered above? Contact us by completing this form: