Is the office open?
- Yes, but you can also tour and lease virtually.
Are you taking extra precautions to clean and sanitize?
- Absolutely! We have made changes to our day-to-day protocol to protect our community. Door knobs and surfaces are cleaned after every visitor or delivery and multiple times throughout the day.
What are your office hours?
- You can view our office hours on the Contact Us page.
What are the requirements?
- Minimum income equal to 3 times the rent in a month.
- Bankruptcy, Judgments, money owed and evictions from previous landlords will be a denial.
- We look at criminal history, felony, and/or misdemeanor convictions. Sexual offense or drug related cases will be an automatic denial.
- 2 residents per bedroom allowed
How much is the application fee?
- The application fee is $35.00. We will do both a background and credit check.
What is the deposit?
- The deposit for each floor plan is listed on our application page.
Do we take pets?
- We only take pets on in certain apartments. Pets must be 25 lbs or less. We do not always have pet apartments available so please call and check availability.
Do we accept Section 8 or any type of housing vouchers?
- We do not accept any of the above.
Are you an income based apartment?
- No, you must make 3 times the monthly rent to qualify.
What are your leasing terms?
- We only offer 1 year leasing terms. We do not offer any short term leasing of any kind.
What utilities is a tenant responsible for?
- There is a bundle utility paid directly to the management office. It is a set rate and you are required to pay it in addition to your rent each month. It covers water, trash, gas for hot water, sewer and Google Fiber internet. Electricity (all electric appliances) is based on your usage and paid to KCPL. Gas is heat only and we only require it to be on in the winter time when the outside temperature is 50 degrees and below. This keeps your apartment warm and keeps our pipes from freezing. Gas is based on your usage and you will need to get it turned on directly with MGE (Missouri Gas Energy).
How do I do my laundry?
- We do have a laundry facility in the buildings for you to use, they are coin operated. We do not have any washer dryer connections in any of our apartments.